Monday, August 8, 2011

THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 3D Will Continues After The Event Of Tom Hooper's Original Version!

Actor Gunnar Hansen who appeared as Leatherface in Tom Hooper's low-budget shocker THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE (1974), has revealed that the John Luessenhop-directed upcoming sequel, THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE 3D, will be opened after the event of the original version. Here's what he had to say below during an event in Nova Scotia.

"The opening of the movie is the last scene of the original movie and so it starts right at the beginning. In fact, they're using some of the footage of Leatherface, of me, dancing, at the beginning. They're using that footage as the opening shot, I think. I read the script, it looks pretty good. I can say that because I'm extremely critical of the sequels and the remakes. This one, you know, is not what I would have written, but I didn't write it."

Well, that sounds interesting even though nothing is confirmed yet. Anyway, the new movie is currently in production now with stars Alexandra Daddario, Tania Raymonde, Sue Rock, Scott Eastwood, Bill Moseley, Trey Songz, Keram Malicki-Sanchez, Shaun Sipos, Thom Barry, Paul Rae and Richard Riehle.