Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Joseph Gordon-Levitt Talks About Robin Rumors In THE DARK KNIGHT RISES!

From the Riddler, Black Mask, Alberto Falcone and even Robin, the much sought-after actor Joseph Gordon-Levitt is a favorite subject of speculation on what role he's going to play in Christopher Nolan's trilogy-ending Batman saga, THE DARK KNIGHT RISES. But I'm sure a lot of die-hard fans are shocked to learn that he is announced to play a Gotham City police officer named John Blake. I mean, really?

So, in a matter to clarify the fact, MTV News had a recent chat with the actor himself whether if he's going to be playing Robin in THE DARK KNIGHT RISES after all. Here's what he had to say below.

You know I can't have this conversation, man. I can't have this conversation.

Well, there you go. No spoilers. But I suspect the way he said such statement, it's very likely that the role of John Blake isn't going to be some throwaway character.