Monday, September 5, 2011

Uh... Uwe Boll Is Not Done With BLOODRAYNE Movies Yet... Because There Will Be BLOODRAYNE 4!

Sorry, Uwe Boll but I got four words for you: Give it up already!. The much-hated German director had certainly made a bloated mess out of BLOODRAYNE movie franchise. I mean, I love that sexy vampire video game myself and look what we had done! His previous three BLOODRAYNE movie entries were all disastrous! But still, he never gives up and sometimes I gotta tip my hat at him.

According to Shock Til You Drop, he doesn't gives a damn because he's back to direct the fourth installment in the franchise. What's more, he also brings back Natassia Malthe for third time in the row to play the lead role. As of now, no words on plot or when the production will start. Well, there you go.