Friday, June 10, 2011

TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON Will Be The Last Installment For Shia LaBeouf And Michael Bay

The first two TRANSFORMERS movie has no doubt made actor Shia LaBeouf into one of Hollywood's most sought-after young stars of today's generation. With the highly-anticipated third installment nearing its release date, LaBeouf has finally confirmed that TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON will be his last onscreen performance with the shape-shifting robots. Here's what he had to say about his eventual departure for the role.

"For sure. I'm not coming back to do another one. I don't think Mike (Michael Bay) will either. It still is a hot property, I think, especially coming out of the third one. So I imagine they'll reboot it at some point with someone else."

On the other side, LaBeouf also happy about the result he and Bay made for the third installment together.

"['Dark of the Moon'] is the best movie we've made, I'm serious. It's not a joke. I'm dead honest, man. I get myself in trouble all the time, but this is our best installment. It's our best movie."