Monday, September 12, 2011

No Cameo For Matt Damon In THE BOURNE LEGACY!


Okay, so Jeremy Renner will be the new lead replacing Matt Damon who plays the amnesiac spy Jason Bourne in BOURNE trilogy. But I bet a lot of us are expecting Damon is at least doing a cameo appearance for the fourth installment. Well, bad news... because Damon himself claimed that he won't have any part for the upcoming BOURNE project. Here's what he had to say below.

No, I have no idea about any of it. All I know is that it doesn’t preclude Paul [Greengrass] and me from doing another one of ours. No, no [you won't see me in the background of the new one]. He's got a whole other thing that they're doing and I wish them well and Tony [Gilroy's] really smart. I'm sure they're going to be great.

Disappointed? Yeah, I know. I hope Damon will change his mind later in the future. You know, in Hollywood, anything can happen. Especially with *cough* a lot of money *cough* involved.